Yes another victim to the coaching transition.
This Podcast is dedicated to Jacksonville who defied the odds and speculations, won in Pittsburgh, canceling the Steelers season. On to New England.
New Orleans in a fight for their postseason lives. As Minnesota has dealt an early 17-7 lead at home.
Regular-season is done, now we turn the postseason.
Here we go wild-card weekend and the landscape of the NFL has changed the Black Monday where we have Coaches that lose their jobs.
- Chuck Pagano Indianapolis Colts was fired Sunday
- Jim Caldwell Detroit Lions was next to get the ax. After Detroit was eliminated from the playoffs.
- Jack Del Rio Oakland Raiders, after continued losing seasons, Oakland went aggressively after Retired Coach Jon Gruden. Whose confirmed to numerous sources his desire to become the next Raiders Coach.
- John Fox Chicago Bears, the ups, and downs of the Bears finally blew up, Rookie QB Mitchell Trubisky came to somewhat of his own, Jordan Howard was phenomenal this season
- John Fox, just couldn’t get over the bumps and bruises of a dismal season for the NFC North Chicago Bears. Finishing the regular season with 5-11, last place in the NFC North.
- Ben McAdoo New York Giants was the first to be let go after The Giants worst season in franchise history. He wasn’t alone in his firing as the Giants cleaned house. Jerry Reese was let go as well, being replaced by Dave Gettleman, the former GM of the Carolina Panthers.
- Marvin Lewis Cincinnati Bengals were seeking to leave, for opportunity elsewhere. Have just signed a contract extension for two more years. After 15 seasons they close out the regular-season at 7-9. They’ve missed the playoff for the second season. The plus is the Bengals defense is potentially a heavy force posting really good numbers ranked 16, in giving up 21.8 ppg. But offensively they’re dead last in total offense 280.5.
- Bruce Arians Arizona Cardinals, retired Sunday following the win over Seattle. Arians spent five seasons in Arizona. Turning the program and QB Carson Palmer around improving them over the past three seasons. Coach Arians took over a 5-11 season, turned it around and missed the big show losing to Carolina in the NFC Championship. Arizona Cardinals they are now seeking to replace a Coach and QB.
- The updates and the replacements are being laid out, and stay tuned for more in-depth coverage, and updated information on the NFL Season Finale.
We are here eliminations, teams fighting for their respective postseason.
New Orleans is a calculated destroyer, they rise up and have been dominate, in the NFC. A easy win Sunday against the Jets, who are what we thought they were , showed a decent match. Although the Saints won, they face Atlanta part two at home in the dome.
Atlanta leads the series 1 up on New Orleans. Winners at home 20 to 17 over the Saints…
New Orleans needs two wins for division title…
You have to count it all, the wins and the losses, the ugly defeats, the ones we want to erase from memory. This week was one of those some upsets, utterly shocking, the changing of the guard, those bitter rivalries that have put us in face off, win your in, flawless football wins .
New Orleans loses to Atlanta on the Thursday night game. Sunday had its ups and down, i
Thursday Night Football, controversy, yup. Seems to be trending lose, or suffer injuries, and outspoken rants can be heard in the post game interview. We can add what was last night’s upset, to Thursday Night Woes…
New Orleans traveled to the Atlanta, and came up short. 20 to 17, Penalty after penalty, turnovers, this would describe NFC South Rivals.
Who Dats, are pissed, and the blame game has came out, and the shortsighted outlooks, complete excused the fact turnovers kill, and end comebacks. Matt Ryan turned over the ball three times, and New Orleans came away with seven points on three takeaways.
Kamara was knocked out with concussion protocol. But Marc Ingram was able to handle some of the load. The Saints were in this game , and even with penalties worked their way down the field, with a minute, and quarter left in the red zone Drew Brees throws a interception in the endzone. This was the end of the Saints drive. The ice factor was Sean Payton running on the field for a timeout. Saints poor mismanagement of the finale was costly in their opportunity to comeback.
Saints lose, and fans are blindly, living on Hype, excuses call it what is ? They failed to continue with the run, to damn close to attempt a throw in the middle of the field. D.Jones leaped and sealed the Falcons Win…. 20 to 17 Defense was a key factor in the score.
Jets next for the Saints at Home, followed by. Atlanta in week 16…
Atlanta wins 20 to 17, over the New Orleans Saints. A fourth quarter interception by Drew Brees with a minute and something left in regulation, seals the deal and Atlanta improves to 8-5, while New Orleans 9-4. A ruff lost, and Rookie Sensation A. Kamara left the game early for concussion protocol, would not return. New Orleans will face Atlanta at home in week 16, another chance to see where these two line up in two weeks.